Volume Lashes Frequently Asked Questions
How do easy fan lashes work?
Easy fan lashes are specially designed to help you save time on volume lash sets. Our easy-to-fan volume lashes have a unique sticky base that prevents fans from separating and falling apart after pick up. They can be applied using the classic lash technique.
How do I use easy fan lashes?
There are just a few simple steps to creating volume fans with easy fan lashes.
- Grab onto the desired number of lashes with your volume tweezer.
- Shimmy the lashes gently
- Pick up your perfect fan! Since they stay together at the base, you don’t have to worry about your lash fan falling apart.
Do easy fan lashes wrap the natural lash?
Easy fan lashes are not suitable for the wrap around technique. These lash extensions will have similar retention and application to classic lashes.
How do I use the bubble dot?
The bubble dot is designed to help you make fans easier than before.
- Grab the number of volume lashes you want to fan off the strip
- Using the back of your tweezer, press down on the edge of the bubble dot creating an indent (be careful not to squeeze the tweezer too much while doing this as it can bend the lashes)
- Let go and watch the lashes fan themselves out!
- Pick up the fan and repeat.
Check out our video on how to use the bubble dot: How To Use The Volume Dot / Bubble
How do I use premade fans?
Premade fans are designed to be applied just like classic lashes. You can apply the premade fan underneath the natural lash, and “thread” the natural lash through the middle of the fan for the best retention. Always make sure to double check your directional placement.
How many premade fans are in each tray?
There are 120 fans in a small tray and 400 fans in a large tray for most of our premade fan trays. 3D fans would have almost double this amount.
Do premade fans wrap the natural lash?
Premade fans are not suitable for the wrap around technique. Think of them as an advanced classic tool. The great thing about premade fans, is that each fan is perfectly spaced. This can make it much easier for you to create a beautiful, symmetrical look!