Eslashes Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on December 6, 2021.
Please read these Terms of Service completely using eslashes.com which is owned and operated by Eslashes. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at eslashes.com.
By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Eslashes reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Satisfaction Guarantee Terms and Conditions
If for any reason you aren’t fully satisfied with your products, we will provide a full refund, with the following terms and conditions:
• Full refund guarantee does not apply to shipping claims.
• We reserve the right to have you return the original order, at your cost, before refunding your order.
• The returned must occur within 15 days of purchase.
• Detailed explanation including photos or videos might be requested.
• Maximum refund per order or customer is $150.
• This guarantee does not cover fees for mailing service or postage or associated incidental or consequential damages or claims. Eslashes is not liable for Canada Post, DHL, FedEx, U.S. Postal Service, or any shipping providers errors, including loss or delay
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Eslashes, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licencors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Certified and Trained Professional Use Only
Buyer acknowledges and remains responsible that our products are for advanced technicians only. Do not use on yourself. We are not responsible for the misuse of the our products. You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase it from us. Performance and results of eyelash extensions may vary from person to person. Buyer acknowledges and remains responsible that any technician using Eslashes adhesives and removers is a Provincial/State Board Licensed or Certified and Trained Eyelash Extension Technician. Exposure of product chemicals to extreme temperatures and certain environmental factors and usage techniques may cause changes in the product, rendering them unsuitable for use or achieving optimum results. It is necessary to store lash adhesives in described conditions. All new customers placing orders for adhesives and removers are obligated to e-mail us copy of their Lash Extension certification or Provincial/State Board License at firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders will be processed immediately after license verification.
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Eslashes and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada
Changes to This Agreement
Eslashes reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Eslashes site immediately.
The seller is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received the item. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the seller shares no responsibility.
These terms and conditions are subject to change. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
Training Terms and Refund Policy: By registering for an Eslashes Enterprises Training Course, I understand and agree to the following:
- I understand and agree that I must cancel my registration within 24 hours of my payment in order to receive a full refund.
- I understand and agree that my class fees are non-refundable after the period listed above.
- I understand and agree that I am a licensed Cosmetologists or Esthetician if the state, country, or province requires it. Eslashes Enterprises has the right to refuse certification at the end of the course if I do not meet the qualifications.
- I understand and agree that the class and contents of the Kit are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE after opening and using the goods.
- I understand and agree that I am required to provide my own models.
- I understand and agree that Eslashes Enterprises will not be responsible or held liable for the well- being of my model during and after lash application.
- I understand and agree that Eslashes Enterprises will not be responsible or held liable for the well being of my client’s during any future lash application.
- I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to find and follow all my local health and safety requirements.
- I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to find insurance for my business before applying lash extension to customers.
- I understand and agree that Eslashes Enterprises has Intellectual Property Rights of the Eslashes Training Manual and Training Program. Copying and publishing is not allowed without written consent of Eslashes.
- I understand and agree that Eslashes Enterprises Training Manual is for personal use only. Legal actions will be taken against those who copy and/or publish the Eslashes Training Manual.
- I understand and agree to refrain from copying, disclosing, selling, or offering for sale any and all of the information provided during the training class. I understand the reproduction of another party’s works could constitute infringement and copying is strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.