Eyelash Extension Aftercare
Eyelash extension care is important at every stage. But a quality professional application is just the start. Eyelash extension aftercare is critical for long-lasting lashes but it doesn’t have to be complicated. By following best practices and using the proper eyelash extension aftercare products, those luscious lashes will stay full and fabulous until it’s time for a fill. Browse below for lash extension aftercare products.
How Do I Take Care of My Eyelashes After Extensions?
Your clients trust you to give them gorgeous lashes, but what happens when they leave the salon? They will want to know the best methods for lash extension aftercare. You’re the expert, so clients trust you to teach them how to maintain lash extensions and keep their lashes looking their best. Follow these best practices for optimal results.
How to Maintain Lash Extensions
Here’s the low-down on how to keep eyelash extensions looking gorgeous until the next appointment.
- Avoid water for the first 24 hours – You want to make sure the glue cures. However, with the use of a product like Superbonder, lashes can get wet only minutes after a lash appointment.
- Do not use eyelash curlers – One wrong squeeze and you can end up with bent lashes. Plus, they can pull out the extensions. Ouch!
- Avoid eyelash extension aftercare products containing oil – Oil-based eyelash shampoos dissolve the eyelash glue.
- Do not use waterproof eye makeup – You want to avoid using makeup that is hard to remove or requires an oil-based remover.
- Brush them gently with an eyelash brush – Use a spoolie-style eyelash extension brush daily for the best results.
- Don’t rub your eyes or pick at or pull on lashes – You might accidentally pull them off!
- Use a specially formulated professional lash cleanser – Using the proper lash shampoo kills bacteria and won’t weaken the eyelash adhesive.
- Do not use cotton pads or balls – They can snag or pull out the lashes.
- Upgrade your pillowcase to silk or satin – These help prevent pulling and tugging on the lashes.
You can also print this handy lash extension aftercare guide for reference.
What Eyelash Extension Aftercare Products Do I Need?
Lash extension aftercare doesn’t require a lot of products. A high-quality lash cleanser and cleansing brush are all you need for clean, healthy, long-lasting lashes. The best lash cleanser is oil-free and gentle. We offer premium quality products so you always have everything you need for optimal eyelash extension care.
What Type of Shipping Do You Offer for Eyelash Extension Aftercare Products?
We ship all US orders using DHL Express (2 to 4 Business Days). We ship all Canadian orders using Canada Post Expedited. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding major Canadian holidays.
For Canadian shipments, all orders over $100 are shipped free. Free shipping is also available for orders of $200 or more to the United States. Any customs fees are not included in our shipping rates and are the responsibility of the customer.
For smaller orders of eyelash extension care products, standard shipping applies and is calculated in the shopping cart based on the delivery location.